Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A funny thing happened to me yesterday, I was looking for a friend's blog, got sidetracked by the Oswestry blog listings and found my own blog! I had COMPLETELY forgotten I even had one, even suspected another friend had put it together for me and not told me.

It was like seeing a snapshot from another life, there I was in 2006, trying to promote a band that no longer exhists (see picture - a friendship that thankfully, still does). Since then I had a breakdown and survived, I don't sing so much right now but it's coming back.

I have found my way back by making stuff, I'm gonna put some pics on this site if you want to look at them. It may just keep me making when the black dog stalks and maybe, with a little help from my friends, I'll find a little more peace and a little more confidence everyday.

No comments: