Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cheered by the addition of a follower - Gemma, how sweet of her (and those chocolate crackles look delicious by the way, today's blueberry muffins just didn't deserve a pic, not so bouyant), I'll work out how to link to your site too eventually.
Been fretting over my lack of design ethic - I think a visit to the library may be in order. Anyway, here's another pic to make the site worth looking at, hmmm, what shall I put on today...

A nice acrylic paining of a chilli that has temporarily returned home, I did it last year on a bit of old plywood on the morning of the birth of my friend's son (they love chillies too so I gave it to them). It came home to go in my portfolio for my interview with Glyndwr in Wrexham to do an applied arts degree, no answer yet, may the applied arts fairies look kindly on me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one particular special fairy now has your email address and says she will be sending you a message very soon...and thanks, the cakes were yummy!